Kick start your Winter with my Pre Season Freeride Shred session, 4 days of High Performance Freeriding, Splitting and all mountain shredding…
“The 4 day pre-season Freeride Shred session in Tignes has become my regular Winter warm up and is something I look forward to every year as the temperatures drop, the winter approaches and the snowline creeps down the mountains.
Combine high performance Technical tuition with some serious Freeride Shred time, plus the option to get out there on the Splitboards for some early season fresh and this pre-season weekend of Shred brings you a fun, exciting and challenging weekend of all mountain riding before the winter season 2017 even begins.
Get your riding on track early and get yourself ready for your best winter yet!
An introduction to ‘The Art and Science of Snowboard technique’.
- 4 days on snow Tuition with fully qualified ISIA Snowboard Teacher and UIAGM Mountain Guide Neil McNab.
- Ortovox avalanche safety equipment and avalanche search and rescue training using the Ortovox 3+ transciever.
- All Backcountry access equipment including Splitboard and training.
- Lift pass
- Flights (nearest airport is Geneva)
- Airport transfers
- Personal insurance
- Personal snowboarding equipment, hiking poles and backpack capable of carrying your board (25L minimum)
My pre season Freeride course is designed for Experienced Snowboarders. A good fitness level and a minimum of 3 weeks riding experience is recommended.
Fitness level 3
Riding level 3
Participants will need to bring their own regular Freeride Snowboard for non Splitboard Freeride days.
Itineries and course content can change due to conditions at the discretion of the Guide.
For safety reasons ‘Riders unable to meet the required criteria for their chosen course may be unable to complete that course at the discretion of the course leader’. For more information on course requirements please read our Choosing a Course & Course Prerequisits section.